Mama Bevy's Blog











Saturday, April 23, 2005

Saturday slow down day

This has been a very busy week. It is one of those Saturday mornings when you wake up and say, "Why am I so exhausted?" Then take a few minutes to reflect on the past week and say, "YES I should be tired-- this was a busy week". Why do these things sneak up on us. Guess it is like the frog in the boiling pot heating up a little at a time.

Today I love the internet as I can get so much done from my computer with my p.j.s on. Years ago I could not have imagined paying my bills from a small box in my house. Neither could I imagine having a chat with my sister in Lithwania or my sister-in-law in Japan or being on line with a brother-in-law in Vancouver without paying long distance charges. Today I love my computer. I MUST remember that the next time I can't figure out why the #$@%&% thing doesn't work.