Mama Bevy's Blog











Saturday, March 12, 2005

Thanks for your prayers

When people prayed for us for this mold situation in the condo and what are we to do with the whole mess, this is what I learned:
I have some AMAZING FRIENDS who would literally give the shirt off their back for me
I heard the words REST, TRUST, BE SHELTERED, nothing will harm you.
Someone saw a dove (symbol of HOLY SPIRIT) and the word SURPRISE ( I love surprises)
Someone read Psalms 91---NO pestilence will come upon you
Someone read "forget your fathers house for the KING DESIRES you."
Someone looked for the verse that says "God will restore the years the locust have eaten"
Someone said to hang on to the vision God placed in my heart. (I'll do that even though right now it feel like that vision is dead and stomped on)
Someone said that there is still a strong anointing on our marriage that can be seen. (strange but believable)
Someone said God still does the impossible (which is what I heard being stuck between the Red Sea and Paraoh army)
Someone said health issues are important and follow your gut.

Thank you to all who prayed. We will let you know as soon as we know what to do.