Mama Bevy's Blog











Tuesday, April 05, 2005

shorts in Kansas

It was 81 degrees here yesterday. I have Manitoba clothes with me and I had to borrow some shorts from Joyska so that I wouldn't melt!! We went to the prayer room in the evening and I asked God lots of questions and got some ( a few) answers. We all sat around and talked for a while and someone said, "It's twenty to one". Hey I'm not a teenager and that is LATE in my books. Time does fly when one is enjoying oneself. Today is day 2 of the Bride Groom fast so there is lots of activity in the prayer room. Joyska has her lap top in there so she can MSN from there and tell all the Winnipeggers the great things God is speaking here. The worship is amazing!! There is a conference here this weekend and I'm still not sure if I want to go or just sit in the prayer room. I have to decide soon. That is all from here for today.