Mama Bevy's Blog











Friday, April 08, 2005

Conference time at IHOP

Watching all the hussel and bussel around here yesterday as the preparation and beginning of a conference happened, makes me glad I belong to a small church. Joyska had her little munchkins around her feet. Today I believe she has bigger kids. The shuttles are running back and forth between IHOP and the old Metro (now FSM - forrunner school of ministry). While I was riding on a shuttle, a young intern said he was working EVERY service as a buddy of his signed his name on every slot in the work sheet!! How funny. He wasn't upset by it--just laughed. Reminds me of Dwight's story of putting quick tan on a friend in his sleep at Bible School. Then you have to look over your shoulder for the revenge plot. Life long memorable things. I'm having weird and different dreams here --- don't know why.