Mama Bevy's Blog











Friday, February 25, 2005

Finance

Finance--the last frontier. I've told my kids for years, "Don't follow our example in financial matters". I even bought them a book by some one who understands the world of finance. We've never been wild and crazy and we HAVE been generous but in knowing how to make money work FOR you (which is what I'm told rich people do) I haven't a clue how to make that happen. Right now we are in a financial bind...This time through no fault of our own. When this situation came about, I heard a guy talking about Moses being at the Red Sea with Pharaoh's army behind him and no way out. Good place to be. I hear God saying in my heart. Stand still and see the Salvation of your God.....Be still and KNOW that I am God. I have no way out of this so no maneuvering will fix it. HELP!! It is hard to "BE STILL" when Pharaoh's army is riding up behind you. Getting across the Red Sea would feel better. But I WILL wait on the LORD now.