Mama Bevy's Blog











Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Yucky Flew Season

I've been sick for a week. I dragged my computer chair over beside my bed and put the kleenex box, the phone and some books on it. All week long I've walked by the computer and said "Where's the chair.....Oh yeah, beside the bed". Then I'd crawl into bed again and sleep or rest. Next day the same routine. It just seemed like too much effort to clear off the chair and MOVE it to the computer. Today I decided my immune system was NOT going to kick into gear so I broke down and got antibiotics from a Walk-in-Clinic. Well maybe the prospect of POSSIBLY feeling better inspired me, so I dumped the stuff off the chair and checked my e-mail and read some blogs. Tomorrow I'll read more. I need to go back to bed now. WHERE is that Kleenex box??????? Good night!!