Mama Bevy's Blog











Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Birthday Adventure

I had a very adventurous day yesterday planned by my kids. In the morning I was taken out for brunch by two little munchkin grandbabies and their mother. From there I was dropped off at a spa for some pampering. A friend picked me up for coffee and a chat. Then I was taken out for supper by two more of my kids. YUMMY. From supper we drove to my other sons house where the whole family had gathered for a delicious birthday cake made by my daughter-in-law. I saw all five grandbabies there and was given some beautiful hand made cards. Then my daughter-in-law and I went to see a movie. I love spending time with the kids one-to-one or two-to one. They all talk more seriously when not in a group. This made the time even more special. Oh yes, I got happy birthday sung to me THREE times. All in all another great birthday. (And yes Gail, I DID order off the 55 plus menu-so there!!)