Mama Bevy's Blog











Sunday, November 21, 2004

forbidden

This morning Joyska said she was trying to comment on my blog and the word "forbidden" to comment came up. I felt this yucky thing rise up in me at the word FORBIDDEN. I hate that word. I think it is a strong response the silly things that were forbidden for me as a child. Many of the forbidden things were a LARGE piece of who I was meant to be. I remember as a very young child loving music and it was sinfully to MOVE your body to music. I liked to dress up but drawing attention to oneself was sinful. Heaven forbid that we should wear any makeup. I love stories but movies were evil. So having the word forbidden coming up on MY blog JUST CAN'T BE!! I must ask my blog master, wonderful person, to PLEASE find out why that horrid word is there. IT must be FORBIDDEN to be on MY blog sight.