Mama Bevy's Blog











Friday, October 01, 2004

Busy Week

I had decided that I would sleep till noon today as the weather channel said it would SNOW last night but be nice in the afternoon. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN (sleep that is, not snow). I hate snow!! I promised to babysit two little cutie-pies as Erica is going to cook for a mob of Vineyard-eese at a conference. She is a great cook and I know that she'll provide great catering for the conference. So after a busy week of teaching child care and visiting with friends (doesn't rain but it pours), I'm off to entertain a 3 and 2 year old!!
Thank you to anyone who prayed for me while I taught. I really appreciate the prayer. I'm very much aware of the need for extra strength during the time I teach. I had an "I am invisable" moment during teaching. A person from our church asked me where she knew me from on the second day of training. I'm big, I'm tall, I'm at church most Sundays---funny that I (of all people) could be invisable!!! I like being invisable. Causes less problems.