Mama Bevy's Blog











Friday, November 19, 2004

Christmas 2004

I've been making Christmas cards and writing a Christmas letter so it can be sent in December (not July). I actually did sent a Christmas letter in July a long time ago. It was a "guilt" letter. I was feeling guilty for not sending cards to all the nice people who had sent cards to me. That time of my life is over. THIS Christmas card is for people that I wish I could spend more time with and I want to share my life with but can't always. I REALLY appreciate friendships that I have made over the years. This morning I had a call from someone that I haven't heard from in about 15 years. Her name is Ida and we spent a lot of time together in Lynn Lake. Her youngest child is 20 and she's a Grandma like me. It was SO NICE to catch up with her life. I'll be sending one of these Christmas cards to her now that I know where she is. NO more guilt cards for me, just "I love you" cards.