Mama Bevy's Blog











Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Cleaning

I've been re-arranging the house for winter. It is amazing how much junk one can accumulate in half a year. I DID do a change of furniture and cleaning job in the spring, but in a short six months we've got MOUNDS of stuff to throw out. Now you have to understand that I have no little kids who have outgrown their toys and clothes. There have been only 3 adults here but still I am wading through junk. Does it multiply in corners? Is there a junk burglar who LEAVES stuff instead of stealing it? I'm really puzzled over this problem. You know how the centre of your room looks when you've pulled out everything to clean---well my kitchen is almost impassable. I have been tackling all three floors of our home at once, as I am also moving complete rooms around. Our youngest son is leaving once again.-(how many times does this happen). Anyway my back is sore and I'm only half done. Got to go tackle another corner--Hope the junk monster hasn't attacked while I was gone.