Mama Bevy's Blog











Saturday, September 25, 2004

Back to blogging!! DJ fixed my computer. (YEAH DJ) -----
This has been a week of mixed emotions.
I am STILL cleaning and moving stuff. That feels good.
Nancy left for Ontario and that feels sad for me --good for her-- as it is a new beginning.
Gail is in the country--she seems far away--sad for me --good for her-- another beginning.
I am teaching child care next week so that causes some stress -stress can be good--right
Fall is surely here --golden leaves on the ground--this is sad.
Family had a "last hurrah to summer" BBQ -nice to be together but a sad occation (fall)
Grandkids were all there together-- this is good.
Art's arm is almost always sore. sad
Erica's new job consultation went well--this is good
Cheryl is still waiting to hear about from a job interview--stressful
Floyd is checking on why his ankle keeps turning and swelling--hurtful
Dwight and Sian are set to go to South Africa in Dec.-Amtrack to Chicago then fly-- happy
My sister-in-law is trying to get me a free trip to Hong Kong (slim chance) but oh so cool
Our church vision night--????? raised lots of questions for me.
That's my week!!