Mama Bevy's Blog











Wednesday, January 19, 2005

God is still Good

My experiences this week have gone from far away problems to in your face problems. My car is broken and Cheryl needs it for a couple weeks for a job situation. All attempts at getting it fixed have backfired. Our condo repair situation has us asking for money that we must have but have lots of questions about whether we are investing in a money pit. I heard a person talking about the good points of being at the red sea with Pharoughs army breathing down your neck. Either GOD opens a path or you perish. NOTHING you have up your sleeve can fix this mess.
SO as I said last week with the WORLD class problems, I say again in these small but continuing crisis...Bless the Lord OH my soul, LET all that is within me bless HIS HOLY NAME.... He is still GOD and HE is still GOOD!! HE IS ON HIS THRONE.