Mama Bevy's Blog











Saturday, December 04, 2004

Experience

I have been praying for a friend who has been going through a difficult time. I often will pray for people but this person I felt like I was carrying some of her sorrow or pain. This morning the difficulty was resolved in a positive way and I woke up feeling that freedom had come for her. I could FEEL the release of the negative forces that she had been living under and knew she was free. Later today I was told just HOW this difficulty was resolved but I already KNEW in my spirit that it was finished. I wish spiritual things were as clear to me as physical things. I know spiritual things are truly MORE REAL than physical things as they are eternal and the physical is only temporary, but because we live in this realm physical things SEEM more real. I am learning, on this journey. HELP ME to learn QUICKER!