Mama Bevy's Blog











Saturday, August 12, 2006

Week in Winnipeg

I had a REALLY fun time in Winnipeg. The Buhler clan was there all together so we did Folklorama and laughed ourselves silly. Watching Erica and Lara, and Floyd and Laena, was so nice ----- just like when they were 5 years old!!! Shauna (Mel's daughter) fit right in with the goofyness. After the 3rd day out, I was trying to figure out what the difference was with this group of people as opposed to other groups that I hang out with. I finally realized that NO ONE sensors ANYTHING that crosses our puny brains. Just think it and blurt is out!! I wouldn't recommend doing LIFE like this but it is fun to have people around that you can do this once in a while. Laughter is good like medicine and I enjoyed this "spoon full of sugar" that helps the tough thing in life seen easier.