Mama Bevy's Blog











Saturday, May 20, 2006

sign of aging

I walked into a bank yesterday with the check and my card (no purse). Going to the instant teller I pushed all the correct buttons to deposit a check. I looked at the amount printed on the check and realized that no matter how far away I held the check from my face, I still could not read the amount printed on the check. Since a line had formed behind me, I swallowed hard and asked the lady behind me the amount printed there......"NO GLASSES" I shrugged!!! When I finished my transaction, I turned to the lady and thanked her and said "One more sign of aging that I can blog about". Those of you that are older than me, can you PLEASE tell me some benifits of aging. At least I can still laugh at my misfortune but I WOULD like to know some positive things about getting older.