Mama Bevy's Blog











Friday, May 26, 2006

Perception and REALlity

When I was a teenager I remember hearing and praying for the FIVE MISSIONARIES who were killed landing a plane in the jungle trying to reach an unreached tribe for Jesus. I ALREADY had unbelief in my heart as to whether God could take care of me (personal experiences). This story was another blot on God's care of His kids in MY eyes. A few weeks ago I heard a story of Nate Saint's son (Nate Saint was one of the 5). He was interviewing a woman who was the wife of one of the men who killed his dad. She was present at the time of their death. She was telling of the "PEOPLE they saw and heard singing in 'choir robes' during these killings" (Obviously angels were there). Also this son talked about missionaries ALL OVER THE WORLD -especially men - who were called to the mission field by God after the death of these 5 men. This son had heard this same story of God speaking to men to GO into ALL the world through his dad's death. So in my little world, in my little perception, I was DEAD WRONG!!! God had NOT abandoned HIS SERVANTS --They were carried home by a CHOIR of Angels and the seed of their blood planted sent THOUSANDS AROUND THE WORLD TO WIN THOUSANDS FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD!! Uncover and Forgive the unbelieving heart of THIS believer.