Mama Bevy's Blog











Sunday, April 23, 2006

Yesterday it was +16

I was getting out my shorts and summer tops yesterday as it was too warm for what I had been wearing. This morning it was -6 and snowing. Oh how much I have forgotten about the north!!

I had lunch today with a person that Art used to visit when he went out of Lynn Lake on the mission plane. She talked of what an encouragment that had been when Art visited and had Bible studies with the little group of believers. It was nice to hear that the time he spent had such a positve impact on her life. She works in a high school. She said that she had never regretted her decision to follow after Jesus, even though there was much persecution from the village at the time. Now it is easier in their village and people don't mind if people decide to follow Jesus. I KNOW that she has made The Way easier for others.