Mama Bevy's Blog











Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Saturday

Saturday Rebecca went to her church to serve a lunch to a group there, so I was on my own to sleep-in and lounge around. I was thinking about what I saw the other day when we traveled to Haarlem in the car. I looked to the side of the car and thought I saw a pond. As we came right across from “the pond”, instead it was a field with a mist on the top of it. Rebecca said it this is called a “spirit mist” This was very interesting to me,


In the evening Marilyn, one of Rebecca’s pastors, and I met at the Babylon theatre where we watched the new ‘Pride and Prejudice’ movie---- Different from the first one. I took a cab to the theatre and home again as Rebecca said I couldn’t take public transport at night. Rebecca was like the mother of a teenager waiting for me to return home safely!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We have decided that we aren’t going to church tomorrow but will watch the count down of the British top 20 hymns of Praise in the evening. Last week they had Graham Kendricks and others on telling us about the hymns from 20 to 10. This week is 10 to 1 in The Royal Albert Hall. We both sang heartily along with the crowd!!