Mama Bevy's Blog











Saturday, October 22, 2005

To Brooke, Conlan, Rebecca, Isabella and Cael

Hi Brooke,
You must read this blog to your brothers and cousins. I am near the North Sea in Holland. I went to the sea with my friend Rebecca and we watched the ocean. It is not hot here like South Africa but the sea had nice big waves. It is holiday time here so kids were at the beach with their moms’ and dads’ and grandparents. Everyone here rides a bike. I saw a grandma with 2 grandchildren about the same age of you and Conlan. They rode their bikes to a pond by the Queen’s palace and fed ducks and pigeons and other birds and then rode home again. There are a lot of flowers in the shops here. We saw 20 beautiful roses for sale for 4 Euros which is about 6.50 Canadian. I love you guys and miss your smiley faces, but am having a nice time here. Ask Auntie Cheryl to print this for you to keep.
Love and hugs and kisses --Grancma