Mama Bevy's Blog











Thursday, October 20, 2005

Day 2 Holland

Rebecca made me breakfast with a wonderous coffee. We dropped off some laundry at a shop and the went for a train ride down to the sea and saw the piers and 2 harbours. The sea was rolling with waves so there were wind surfers and para sail people doing their thing. We bought fresh fish from a fish shop and had tea in a cosy little diner, with a fireplace, on the beach. I took some pictures especially for Art which I have asked Rebecca to post. I saw a young girl on the train with some very different but cute shoes. I will see how much they cost. In the shoe shop at the Place Promenade at the beach they were selling mucklucks--real ones-- how funny as there is hardly winter here. The grass is green and Rebecca says it is green all year. A few trees are turning orange but they are mostly green. It rained a bit but my jacket dried in about 10 minutes after the rain stopped.
Rebecca is looking after a little white dog that looks like Gail's Mitsy. He is fixed but he humps everything in sight! How strange. Tell Donna and her girls this as we had the same experience with a dog on Lloyd's farm. We left here at about 10:30 in the morning and now have returned at about 3:00.
Rebecca tried to put the pictures on and her computer went down so I will post without the pictures.