Mama Bevy's Blog











Monday, October 24, 2005

Day 6

Gail this blog is for you. I wanted to show you what you would be doing things if you were here. I took a picture of Rebecca’s washing machine. I put my hand on it so you could see how SMALL it is!! Then she hangs her clothes on this clothes horse and blows it with a fan. I also took a picture of Rebecca’s pretty little garden standing in the doorway of her dining room. It is beautiful but SMALL!! Can you imagine trying to look after your active little boys here?? Rebecca was on her bike going to her bank. Would you ever have believed, when she left Canada, that she would be going out in public dressed like this. We went shopping again in The Centrum, the centre of town. We went shop to shop along long strips like Main Streets used to be only this is like a huge square of many many shops. It was raining quite hard today so I had to use an umbrella, walk a LONG way and carry stuff in rain!!! I was EXHAUSTED and wet when we got home. Rebecca built a nice fire in the fireplace when we returned. Can you see the wall plaque above her fire place?? It is remarkable—hope you can see it. That is all for today.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com