Mama Bevy's Blog











Friday, November 11, 2005

Sunday Monday Tuesday (short version)

I haven't had access to a computer so I couldn't finish telling my trip story. Sunday Rebecca and I went shopping in the Centre of town. We returned home on time to watch BBC's version of Hymn sing. Three people gave testimonies of finding God. One was an older gentleman who had been an atheist and found God and became a missionary with Africa Inland Mission. A young lady had a stress disorder and found God looking out of the window from her sick bed. A third man was financially successful and had all the things money could buy and was left empty. He found God and was now teaching youth and feeling fulfilled. I was amazed that this was on a BBC program!!
Monday we went to Maduridam ( I haven't got my pamplet so I probably spelled this wrong). This is a mini Holland with amazing detail all though the acres of reproduction. Rebecca if you still have my pictures I'd be happy if you added some color to this monologue!! Rebecca was awakened on Tuesday morning by a cab which came at 4:30 instead of 5:30. By 5:30 I was off to the plane and then to London where I had a few hours and then to Toronto and Winnipeg!! 24 hours later I was in my own little house!! Thanks Rebecca I had an amazingly good time.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com