Mama Bevy's Blog











Thursday, July 28, 2005

Still looking at John 14

I'm reading "If you learned to recognize me, you would also know my Father..... Anyone who has seen me has seen my Father......I am in my Father and my Father is in me" Now I'm searching for ANYTHNG that could possibly help me understand this on THIS EARTHLY side.

Only thing I can think of is my Mom. My Mom was like a loaf of home-made bread. Very crusty on the outside but real soft and squishy and white in the middle. The safe place with her was spirit to spirit---the very centre of her communicating with the very centre of me. THAT was a safe place. If we could have lived there always--life would have been grand. Jesus in her, Jesus in me and all inGod. Unfortunately, in this world, bread has crusts.

Jesus lived Spirit to Spirit ALWAYS!! So He says "If you've seen me you've seen Dad too." Help me now!! He says he sent a "Counselor. Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener and Standby" to help us live in this Spirit to spirit way. So I guess HE has to cut through ALL THAT CRUSTY STUFF to get to the soft white centre to talk to us. My prayer, "Slice away then".