Mama Bevy's Blog











Saturday, July 23, 2005

Dial up????

Like I said on the last post, I'm at Gail's place and she has dial-up internet. In MY house I don't have to disconnect anything. This morning I was still connected from LAST night!! FORTUNATELY today is Saturday and last night it was after 6 when I started---that means FREE long distance (if this is long distance). I was saying to my kids, that Art was having trouble with a different coffee maker here than at home---so it serves me right for messing up with the internet.

I just talked to Gail and she is in the middle of a HUGE family gathering of Daves' family so she sounded "people stressed". Tomorrow she will fly out east with just her little ones and Shawn and Flynn.

Bella Boo--the cuddle bug -- is 3 years old today. We already did the Grandparents thing last week so we don't need to go to the 3 year old kid thing --GOOD THINKING ERICA!! Bella is so cuddley and sweet. I hope she never out grows that!!