Mama Bevy's Blog











Friday, July 22, 2005

Finally made it here!!

I'm at Gail's for a week---traumatizing her computer. I couldn't figure out how to get on my OWN blog from here. I'm a computer "DINLO" Did I spell 'dinlo' incorrectly?? I learned that word from you Rebecca.

Well I went to the doctor today and she told me --yes Cindy-- it's an inner ear "virus". She said "we doctors always call it a virus when we have no idea what causes it." Her husband had it and he couldn't stand upright for a week. In that case--this is a mild version as this usually happens when I roll over in bed or go from laying to sitting or sitting to standing. No matter what happens-- I don't bend over!! I have been driving but don't shoulder check. I PROMISE to limit driving until this is better. I've heard from others that it can go away in two weeks or a year.----I pick two weeks!!! Are you with me????