Mama Bevy's Blog











Thursday, January 04, 2007

My community

There has been a lot of talk about comunity in churches. I have decided that in my community are the people who hold me in their heart and the people that I hold in my heart. They may be ANYWHERE in this wide wide world (likeEngland, Rebecca and Toronto, Nancy and Wabowden and Thomspon and Winnipeg and Alberta and BC and Hong Kong)
If they share with me their joys and sorrows and think about me in my celebrating and grieving then they are a part of my community. No matter how long it is since I have spoken to them, the moment we open our hearts to each other the LOVE flows deep and strong. I can count on them to listen to me to speak into ANY situation where I need support or correction. I know they will tell me the truth in love. So those of you who KNOW you are MY community be blessed in 2007. I'll be talking with you sometime this year!!