Mama Bevy's Blog











Saturday, September 02, 2006

Northern Lights

Nancy asked on her post, "where are you tonight"? So I answered (even if I am late). Tonight I am working the 11-7 shift so I left for work at 10:45. It is dark out. The sky is clear of cloud and the nothern lights are bright and dancing. I've always liked that in the north. I remember watching them with my kids when they were small. It is a little bit of Gods''mystery on display. I'm sure there is some scientific explaination for them, but I'm tired of being robbed of the joy of experiencing WONDERMENT (word????). I like the questions God asks Job at the end of his trials. Probably we could give some sort of explaination for a lot of those questions but we still can't CONTROL the elements. I LIKE knowing there is SOMEONE much bigger, much smarter, much much much MORE in control, in charge of the universe. I like HIS sky dance.