Mama Bevy's Blog











Monday, March 13, 2006

I'm on a mission

(ie This is like flat Stanley who you may have seen on tv circling the world.) Brooke sent me a "flat Brooke" from her school. I am supposed to take "flat Brooke" around my town and show her class where I live. For this I bought a disposable camera but I am finding that most of the interesting things to visit here are VERY BIG and flat Brooke is VERY SMALL. It is difficult to get flat Brooke into the picture. There is the head frame for the mine, a HUGE statue of King Miner, a wolf painted on the side of a 10 story building ........ all of these things are too big to let little Flat Brooke be seen. Even the Welcome to Thompson signs are too big for our little Brooke to be seen on. So I must go out and see what can be seen with flat Brooke. This is my mission this week.