Mama Bevy's Blog











Saturday, March 04, 2006

Alone but not lonely

This may seem strange to some of you, but this is the first time in my life that I have lived alone. I've lived with family, with friends, with my husband and kids, but never by myself. I am mostly enjoying the solitude. I DO get lonely on Sundays for my kids and grandkids but the week is filled with lots to keep me busy. It was nice to have Art here while I set up this place last weekend so he has a mental picture of where I am. I now have cable tv and internet service. Mostly I have spent 'alone time' listening to Shelley Hundley's class on The Myistical Communion of the Believer. (Thanks Nancy) Just getting my head (and heart) around her language in cutting through easy "believe-ism to COMMUNION requires listening over and over again. So far QUIET is good!!