Mama Bevy's Blog











Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Family First

In the ambulance ride to the hospital last week, Patsy's blood pressure was low (101 over 60). When that number showed up on the screen it was like time stood still. Everything that we had just experienced was GONE !! All I could think of was Brookie's little prayer "Better in Jesus name", so I put my hand on Patsy and said "Better in Jesus name". Patsy started to cry.
It's true what they play in the movies --you could be half dead and if you see something is wrong with your KID everything else is Wiped out of your mind and body. Thankfully there were no internal injuries, shock was causing the low blood pressue. Such relief everything was OK. By the time we left the hospital blood pressure had returned to normal!! Once I KNEW she was OK then I felt my OWN body again.