Mama Bevy's Blog











Friday, December 30, 2005

Decision

I've made a decision. I am going to take a job in Thompson doing the same work as I used to do in Winnipeg. I will be staying at a friends house until I know that this job will work out and then I'll look for a place. Art will stay here until his bowling is over and then take holidays and look for a job up there. This is only a temperary situation. I told my Doctor that I want to keep her and she said she has patients who live in the US and come home for checkups etc. so she didn't think this is too weird. It will get me out of this moldy house which is affecting my health. It will give us a chance to catch up on some finances. There is also a lesson in here for me about making MY OWN choices. SO off I go in the next week. I'll blog from there. Bless you all my blogging friends.