Mama Bevy's Blog











Saturday, July 07, 2007

Dreams

While I was in the city, I was praying about something when I fell asleep and during the night I had a dream that I had a ring of keys and was trying to open a door but the keys kept dropping or not fitting and then I "heard" .....
"You don't have the right key"
Then I woke up and prayed "Then show me the right key!"

This morning in Thompson, I had a dream about a letter that I wrote to our MLA about the complete ignorance and disrespect shown to the police in Canada by letting a man who shot 3 policemen out on BAIL!! In this dream the letter was an arrow.

Now where does one go from here. I need a key. I want a letter to be an arrow. I GET the meanings but still don't HAVE an answer. Do I need patience, more prayer, faith etc. How does one follow up on these "answers"